Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow this place has changed quite a bit. Are any of the old members from the original 1130cc.com still around? Max, Jeanie, etc? I hadn't been here in a long time due to my career path but hopefully I'll be on more.

Dwight

2003 VRSCA

·
VRSC est -03
2,535 Posts
As a newbie - I started lurking here in 2004 - sorry no, there are very few of early days V-rod Forum members here. And not on a regular basis. They`re missed. That damned facebook has destroyed many forums worldwide...

·
Registered
53 Posts
09 here iirc

I think it’s overwhelming adds an difficulty of use more than FB

1 pic at a time if on my phone- that sucks

Every screen has 4-5 adds

Calling it as I see it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,518 Posts
I'm an anti face plant guy - I just don't like that high tech west coast snooping B/S it's Orwellian in nature - freaky when you get an ad for something on your computer that you looked up on your phone & vise versa not to mention personal exposure and easy media access to your photo, political leanings etc. so when you finally go 160 Mph on your V Rod after robbing the liquor store you're photo's on the evening news No Sir, No sale F'k that I'll stick with hiding out here on 1130cc.com (y) :LOL:

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
I'm an anti face plant guy - I just don't like that high tech west coast snooping B/S it's Orwellian in nature - freaky when you get an ad for something on your computer that you looked up on your phone & vise versa not to mention personal exposure and easy media access to your photo, political leanings etc. so when you finally go 160 Mph on your V Rod after robbing the liquor store you're photo's on the evening news No Sir, No sale F'k that I'll stick with hiding out here on 1130cc.com (y) :LOL:
While I'm on FB v rod groups, I really can't take it too seriously. When I want real nuts and bolt info, I'm here, not the peanut gallery of FB and all the stupid comments. There are good people but you need to sift through the BS. Put it this way, I wouldn't shed a tear if FB disappeared completely. Even if good advice is give here to someone, I later see them asking FB for answers on the same topic. That burns my ass big time.
Ron

·
Registered
681 Posts
Wow this place has changed quite a bit. Are any of the old members from the original 1130cc.com still around? Max, Jeanie, etc? I hadn't been here in a long time due to my career path but hopefully I'll be on more.

Dwight

2003 VRSCA
I'am still here and have same 03 vrod I was at the first Vrod rally at basswood in Kansas city when Max was first getting the 1130cc started I sure met some nice people back then

·
Ted
1,627 Posts
I'm still here too. Sometimes I wonder why ever since Max sold the site. Still have my '03 but only ride it a couple months out of the year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts