Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Saints drummed us prettty good Okie and you called it right all along. Congrats to the Saints. They played great IMO. You da man Okie. :notworth: :moon: :)

·
just a ghost now
2,719 Posts
Yes, Okie is "da man" for many reasons, and still the "Dyno King", imo....

·
COOLER RIDER
5,180 Posts
awe shucks guys c'mon!

I'm glad you spared yourself from that pummeling Troy. I actually felt sorry for Craig and Nechelle. Shout out to them for a perfect weekend! Home cookin' from Nechelle :heart: (she's still single) and Craig was the perfect host (go Bears D).

Like I told them. Dallas is not that bad. We are just that good!:laugh:

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
I don't want to take anything away from the Saints but Dallas was NOT playing anywhere nearly as well as they are able. I was embarrassed for themI'm sure that has nothing to do with the fact that Peyton coached under Parcells. I had a feeling he had Parcells' number and it was going to be a beating... not THAT bad, though! :eek: Southlake Carroll could have beaten the Cowboys last night.

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OKIE said:
awe shucks guys c'mon!

I'm glad you spared yourself from that pummeling Troy. I actually felt sorry for Craig and Nechelle. Shout out to them for a perfect weekend! Home cookin' from Nechelle :heart: (she's still single) and Craig was the perfect host (go Bears D).

Like I told them. Dallas is not that bad. We are just that good!:laugh:
I thought about yall and I am glad yall had a good time, in spite of the Cowboys laying down for ya. :) BTW, there's a lot to be said for home cooking. :deal: :angeldev:

·
Open up and say AHH!
343 Posts
texas4x4 said:
I don't want to take anything away from the Saints but Dallas was NOT playing anywhere nearly as well as they are able. I was embarrassed for themI'm sure that has nothing to do with the fact that Peyton coached under Parcells. I had a feeling he had Parcells' number and it was going to be a beating... not THAT bad, though! :eek: Southlake Carroll could have beaten the Cowboys last night.

Come on... thats cuz the saints contained romo and took TO out. They looked bad cuz they were outplayed..and outcoached and NO played a nearly flawless game WITH some big players out on IR.

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
chopin said:
Come on... thats cuz the saints contained romo and took TO out. They looked bad cuz they were outplayed..and outcoached and NO played a nearly flawless game WITH some big players out on IR.
The Cowboys could have been no-shows and still been out-played and out-coached! LOL

Bottom line, the Cowboys played like ass.:banghead:

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
texas4x4 said:
The Cowboys could have been no-shows and still been out-played and out-coached! LOL

Bottom line, the Cowboys played like ass.:banghead:
Wow Kevin. You must of lost some green on the game. LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts