• Transmission?

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • No Leaks at all?

Votes: 41 48.2%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
None of the choices there were mine. Had an alternator cover leak and a rear cylinder rocker cover leak. Both were fixed on the second trip to the dealer. after the 2500mi service I noticed some grease around the front wheel bearings, but havent noticed it again.

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
Every time I get my camera home, it's full of work photos. I guess I should have waited to post until I had the photos too. I am planning on this weekend, but then again, I have been saying that for how long? Sheeesh!

I absolutely was not trying to put down your list Ken. I am glad you posted it, and can understand the limits... would be silly to have a hundred choices, wouldn't it? Can see it now... everyone voted for one different choice. :confused:

Keep reminding me about the bags... I have an empty memory card right now, and as long as I don't get any calls.....

Greg

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
Merry Christmas to you too. Enjoy yourself. Sorry to hear you are alone. I won't be alone, but will be on call.

Bag photos???????

oh yeah, I remember:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.