Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its a nice thursday evening here in IL so i figured id roll the ole vrsca out and snap some pics.

new headlight/grill should be on Sunday, so ill have more up then. but i liked these for now...

dig it!!!!!

·
Guitar, not Gator
8,049 Posts
Very cool. Reminds me of the area near Beardstown where all my relatives live.
Bike looks great.

Ethynol ad?

·
Registered
661 Posts
Nice pics. Black and chrome always a great combo.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
gtrman66 said:
Very cool. Reminds me of the area near Beardstown where all my relatives live.
Bike looks great.

Ethynol ad?
haha yeah, im throwin up some corn love.

im in northcentral IL, theres plenty o' corn to boot around here, it sure does make for a nice backdrop though no?

ill have some neat ones on Sunday, imma park in in the lane that runs down a corn field, so there will be corn on both sides, and the bike on a path in the middle, should look killer.

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
Did you ever ride it up to Chula Vista in the Dells? I saw one there last year just like yours.
Very nice bike :thumb:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pondo said:
Did you ever ride it up to Chula Vista in the Dells? I saw one there last year just like yours.
Very nice bike :thumb:
naw musta been some other fly cat, and thanks.

i wanna get a better camera, i just use my ole point n shoot panasonic fx-8, but it gets the job done alright.

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
That looks like the house and layout from the movie Signs with Mel Gibson and directed by M. Kinght Shamalamadigdong

·
Guitar, not Gator
8,049 Posts
Good thing a big rig didn't come through during the shoot... yikes.

"I don't know honey, I put the V in the middle of the street and laid down on the center line and Whammo"

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
TexasV-Rod said:
That looks like the house and layout from the movie Signs with Mel Gibson and directed by M. Kinght Shamalamadigdong
haha, its funny you say that, Its actually my parents house(im 19 n just moved back home), and it has been in a movie.

google "A Thousand Acres" w/ michelle Pheiffer n Jessica Lang.

the movie sucked, but it was cool being around a hollywood production and stuff. Their house was the fathers house in the movie. you should check it out sometime

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
Nice pics!!

·
The Hawk
3,920 Posts
Looks like your dad got the corn planted plenty early this year, way taller than knee high by fourth of July, eh. Your whole setup looks real good.

Mike

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.