Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a local 06SE2 in yellow with under 5k mi, or in a mechanics unit of measurement, one and a half oil changed.

Its been on a battery tender (new battery last year) and started regularly but not ridden.

I'm not a smart man and contacted the seller.
Will be looking at it this weekend...

Would fit rite in next to my R and X

·
"Vrod King"
831 Posts
Yes, I think it would go good with your X and R. If not, where is it at? I might need an '06 to fill in the gap.

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
Sounds like eye candy ! Lots of these '05 & '06 S/E's coming out into the light after being held prisoner in the dark by owners that never rode them. SAD. Tempting to buy a low mile S/E beauty for a smoking hot deal and take her out for regular rides - low $ for them now compared to some which were over 25K new and as high as 30K at some dealers -

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Agreed! This even has the stock pipe still on (I might have been following the Craigslist post for a few months now). The only thing id chance because I have to tinker, is/are ported heads, cam, vmod exhaust, and diamond cut the heads. But I get ahead of my self...

Mike, NH Craigslist, but give me my chance...

There is also a second 06 yellow SE2 for sale in VT but the headlights been swapped and has 12kmiles on it. Mileage not really my issue but the headlight being swapped bugs me.

·
"Vrod King"
831 Posts
Agreed! This even has the stock pipe still on (I might have been following the Craigslist post for a few months now). The only thing id chance because I have to tinker, is/are ported heads, cam, vmod exhaust, and diamond cut the heads. But I get ahead of my self...

Mike, NH Craigslist, but give me my chance...

There is also a second 06 yellow SE2 for sale in VT but the headlights been swapped and has 12kmiles on it. Mileage not really my issue but the headlight being swapped bugs me.
Damn, a little too far away (for now). :banghead:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts