Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Called San Jac Harley today and asked if they were done installing the Power Commander, tuning it and inspecting it... they said "Yup, just finished cleaning it... come get it!". So I haul ass over there and they are rolling it out as I pull up.

Anyway, I finish all the paperwork and paying the cash... they told me the map for it is on the module and they gave me the cord to hook it to my laptop and download it myself... I forgot my thumbdrive so they couldnt have loaded it either way. But I will put down the numbers listed on the sheet.

All my mods are in the sig.

Run 1 (before) 7/7/2007 12:48:56PM Run Type: RO Run conditions: 91.46 F, Humidity 48%, SAE: 1.01 -
Max Power=107.93 Max Torque=71.80

Run 2 (after) 7/7/2007 12:55:17PM Run Type: RO Run conditions: 92.07 F, Humidity: 47%, SAE: 1.01 -
Max Power=110.48 Max Torque=75.28

Sounded so good on the way home which I literally had to race the rain home... no popping... ran smooth and hard... very happy with how everything worked out... the pipes.. the power commander... everything... now if I could just buy a sunny weekend with no rain I could be happy...

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Congrats! I'm with you on the weekend without any rain.

Who did you talk to at the San Jac Dealer?

·
Premium Member
5,508 Posts
What pipes you using?

·
Army spark jockey
3,091 Posts
sounds like you have a good tech

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
joe_s2k said:
Congrats! I'm with you on the weekend without any rain.

Who did you talk to at the San Jac Dealer?
Dave and Mike were the guys at service... Nick was the homeboy who actually did the work... cool guy.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
powergod said:
sounds like you have a good tech
Nick has a vrod and acts like he knows what he's talking about.... if he screwed up, I sure wouldnt know ;) not yet anyway!

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
o2man98 said:
Holy [email protected] It only took them a little over 6 minutes to do a tune. He must be good.
Apparently they have a map on the PCI they use as a basis... other than that they didnt act like there was any problems.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Woo hoo! Was purdy outside today! Got some riding in without getting soaked... finally!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts