1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Damaged Goods.....
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kerryw said:
yikes, what a waste of a perfectly good v-max. :D

What happens in vegas, (should) stays in vegas
Great quote LOL... pretty funny the guy actually posted one of his comments about the bike... not sure it helped sell it.

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
I am not sure somebody likes that....

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
I love it! In fact I'm gonna bid on it!!:hidesbeh:

·
Army spark jockey
3,091 Posts
Im sure it was a good idea at some point, just not now, or ever that I could remember

·
1,738 Posts
"Harleyama" (note the script on the tank). You got to give the guy props for trying something different. To bad he made a classic bike so ugly in the effort.

·
_NoHighLikeMostHigh_
2,170 Posts
Back when I had my V-Max I used to search V-Max stuff all the time. This was on there and I watched it just to see. It never sold. Someone really did a number on that bike - a negative number.

·
Registered USDA
4,229 Posts
It needs apes..............

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
You know with atleast 2500 active members, we should get a fund together of like $20 a person and buy things all year long that we than bring to the Rally and destroy in artful creative ways. This would be a great one to start with.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Why is it that some ppl, only buy jap bike because of there "reliability" and are the first ones to knock a guy for riding a Harley, But they will spend more buying then moding there Jap bike to mimic a Harley than an actual Harley costs ?

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
V-Noob said:
Why is it that some ppl, only buy jap bike because of there "reliability" and are the first ones to knock a guy for riding a Harley, But they will spend more buying then moding there Jap bike to mimic a Harley than an actual Harley costs ?
1st thing I say to these guys if they give me troubles or act wise I look at their bike and ask "Wheres the Emblems Boy?" "Why you talikng Shite when your just pretending. My bike right there says Harley Davidson on it, your says nothing."

·
insane vrod posse...
2,018 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts