Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 248 Posts

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, since we are a minority here, and every other model has their picture thread going, why don't we make our own? I searched and didn't find any "Picture thread" for the SE's, so let's see if we can get more than 3 of them, LOL! I think that X's and XSE's can join us too, since we are kind of limited in numbers compared with our friends. Big hug to all! :grouphug

·
Registered
35 Posts
Mine is currently all stock and haven't had it long but will post a picture as soon as we get a sunny day over a weekend where I am in town.

·
That U in my mirror?
1,511 Posts

Ok, I'll bite...

·
Registered
260 Posts
nearly stock

Don't have many, but at least it's clean here. :D

Attachments

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You may upload it to your gallery and then paste the link here if I'm not wrong... BTW, I can't get enough of these beautiful bikes, DAMN!

·
O5' CVO - $12,000
707 Posts
Hi-Def's 05' SE

Here are a few pics I took today.

Pics have been moved HERE to the classified page "Bikes For Sale"

·
FATASSDX
2,143 Posts
Well I brought a new girl home today to keep the old hag company. Here is a picture of them getting to know each other. The new girl is a virgin still - 100% stock and only 340 miles on the clock :dance:

Attachments

·
Buy American!
3,960 Posts
Well I brought a new girl home today to keep the old hag company. Here is a picture of them getting to know each other. The new girl is a virgin still - 100% stock and only 340 miles on the clock :dance:
Congratulations! Have fun replying "Thank you" when strangers say, "Nice bike!".

1 - 20 of 248 Posts