367 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Ruko, what kind of exhaust is that?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Bub 7, 2 into 1
Nice looking. How much did it run you? How do you like it as far as power, sound, loudness, and possible scraping during cornering?

·
Road rash hurts!!!!
191 Posts
Still in good condition done almost 15 k miles in 19 months ride in all weathers if possible.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
Nice looking. How much did it run you? How do you like it as far as power, sound, loudness, and possible scraping during cornering?
Whoa that Bub 7 looks Astroglide smooth man! I may need to rethink my Rinehart plans ... How's the sound and where did you get them? Price?
I had a Thunderheader before this so to compare to that the Thunder was quite a bit louder and more raspy, the Bub 7 has a nice deep tone but it doesn't rattle your teeth. I would pick the Thunder for sound but around here they are starting to harass people with loud pipes so I guess I am better off. The Bub still sounds pretty good though. As far as power it feels like the Thunder also made a bit more, but it may have just been that it sounded like it made more so you thought it was pulling harder. I also switched to the 300 tire so that may be robbing some power as well. I don't think scrapping should be an issue at all. The Bub's sit higher than the Thunder did and I never once scrapped with it. The other downer is you have to buy the AW bracket extra to make it fit a DX. I picked mine up from Sharkey at V-shop with a bracket as well. Send him a pm for current pricing... mine was cheaper with the bracket than a Thunderheader with heat shields.

I liked the sound of the Thunderheader but it was too long and ugly. I am very happy with the Bub so far but I just put it on and haven't put many miles on it yet. It looks way better and still sounds pretty good. :blahblah:

·
Registered
194 Posts
here is mine

Attachments

·
Registered
382 Posts

Some mix and match with picture timing but thought i'd throw my dx into the stack of pics.

Great bikes.

·
Wick
546 Posts
Here is my work in progress.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 2502 Posts