81 Posts
My 2013 NRS
Black levers and controls
Hoglights of Australia LED Headlight
PowerVision Tuner
Akrapovic Exhaust
Rear Fender Eliminater LED taillight strip
Custom backrest/luggage rack.

Currently has Night Dragons, but they're worn out. Getting ready to put Scorcher 11s on it. Also getting ready to add either a Reach seat or a Sundowner seat. Haven't decided yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
did you just paint your stock levers and foot controls?

My 2013 NRS
Black levers and controls
Hoglights of Australia LED Headlight
PowerVision Tuner
Akrapovic Exhaust
Rear Fender Eliminater LED taillight strip
Custom backrest/luggage rack.

Currently has Night Dragons, but they're worn out. Getting ready to put Scorcher 11s on it. Also getting ready to add either a Reach seat or a Sundowner seat. Haven't decided yet.

·
Registered
81 Posts
did you just paint your stock levers and foot controls
No, they were already on the bike when I bought it. But they arent the original controls. If you go to Harley Davidson website and search for VRSCDX parts, you'll see the black lever controls for $100 for the pair. And then the foot controls are black slotted controls, $170 each.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is my first post.. just wanted to add to the pic thread for my '16 NRS with V&H Comp

This the way she looked when I brought her home.. the pic is actually of another bike cause I hated the look so much I needed to mod almost immediately LOL and didn't even let anyone see it til I was done.

Mods thus far:

1) Commander V.
2) Bullet Fairing.
3) Tank, original headlight surround, radiator fairing, tail and front fenders all wrapped in 3M matte black vinyl (done by me)
4) Cross bones brushed brass emblems
5) removed rearseat backrest
6) changed foot pegs to a larger mini-floorboard
7) LED Headlight with Halo DRL
8) LED Lights with Bluetooth Wireless Remote Controllers, 18 RGB Colors

all the toys :notworth:

2461 - 2480 of 2490 Posts