Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2490 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm a newer member around here but I would like to see a picture thread for our DX's. I've been floating around the forum and searching but haven't seen one consolidated place to view DX pictures only. I've been a member of numerous other forums with specific picture thread for anything and everything. I think it would be great idea to see what everyone is running from stock to one off customs especially since we already have our own sub forum. So lets see what you have, anything to show off your DX!!!!! Mods...if its a good idea can we sticky this???? If im off base or it's something we can't do please let me know.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great looking bikes so far, keep em' coming. I need some ideas to spend some money on and mod up my 07. Vrscdx105: Thanx for the pm reply, nice looking bike and that pipe sounds mean!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I would post a photo of mine but it is completely stock right now. I am very interested to see everyone's bike though because I am installing exhaust in April which I already have picked out, but I am eager to start hunting for a new rear fender. I look forward to seeing everyone's bike especially those with customer rear fenders.

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
Here's mine

Attachments

·
911Punisher
129 Posts
My V-rod:

·
Registered
878 Posts
My '08 dx....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Check out that beauty

·
Registered
167 Posts
after about four wrecks I thought it was time to fix her up( hay it's was my first bike never been on anything I could not even pop the clutch)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 2490 Posts