Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
05 Blue VRSCSE Owner
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
'99:

Check the first post in this thread. I have updated how I'm selling things, decided to split everything up, as many people were interested in different things. EVERYTHING is STILL AVAILABLE, FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE!!! I'm not trying to make a killing, I'm just trying to fund my 5 GALLON conversion I want/need to do...

·
05 Blue VRSCSE Owner
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
VanislVrod,

PM Replied to

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Aaaaahhhhh!!! Damn you "VANIS"!!! You got my clamps???!!!! LOL! :spank:

DON'T WORRY, HAPPY TO SEE THE SALE GOT THROUGH! :thumb:

GOOD DAY EVERYBODY!!!

·
05 Blue VRSCSE Owner
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Anybody else interested in the midsection or chrome endcaps/OEM mufflers before I put them on Ebay???

·
05 Blue VRSCSE Owner
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
65152-01A and 65153-01A, so yes. They were off of my 2005 VRSCSE...Trying to sell these and the 16ga screamin eagles that came with the bike when I bought it a month ago.

·
~*~VDRNLN JUNKIE~*~
667 Posts
One more supid question ;) are these the pipes with the baffles you cut out (V-Mod) or are they the canster type like the SE ones with the script on them that you can't V-mod like regular A pipes? Not sure if the SE pipes on the SE V-rods are the same as the SE's with the script you had to buy, if I'm making any sense. :)

·
05 Blue VRSCSE Owner
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
By far, not a dumb question here, but you lost me.... PM sent.

·
05 Blue VRSCSE Owner
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Only the midsection is left.....(Other than my other thread with the Screamin Eagle exhaust I'm trying to get rid of). Thanks everyone!!

·
05 Blue VRSCSE Owner
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
21 - 31 of 31 Posts