Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
05 Blue VRSCSE Owner
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
***MODIFIED********MODIFIED********MODIFIED*****
I have the following for sale:

1. Header pipes SOLD-vanislrod - No flanges are included. Heat shields are in excellent shape.

2. OEM Exhaust slip-on pipes WITH CHROME ENDCAPS-endcaps are in excellent condition(endcaps are $74.95 new)- SOLD (Vtaildriver) - (One of the nuts that is welded onto the top muffler is slightly nicked, therefore threading the bolt might be a bit of a challenge). Both mufflers have approx a 1" scratch on the edge (seen in pics).

3. CHROME Clamps ($89.95 new) - SOLD!!!-markmdz - A couple of nicks that are NOT viewable when installed.

4. Midsection : $40 shipped - Used condition, no scratches per se, just needs cleaned up.

Now Standing by for questions.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Attachments

·
05 Blue VRSCSE Owner
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's okay, I like exhaust whores....

·
05 Blue VRSCSE Owner
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Header pipes without midsection (but with the heat shields), I will sell $75 SHIPPED. O2 bungs? There's no place for an O2 sensor on the header pipes, that I can find.

·
Isld Shite Disturber
1,040 Posts
Header pipes without midsection (but with the heat shields), I will sell $75 SHIPPED. O2 bungs? There's no place for an O2 sensor on the header pipes, that I can find.
are the head pipes and heat shields good shape?.......I know VanislVrod is in need of some head pipes {and heat shields}........pm him here: http://www.1130cc.com/forums/member.php?u=29264

·
Registered
222 Posts
Ok, if the Header Pipes do not have the O2 Bungs, then how much for the Heat Shields only?

Thanks,
Dave

·
Isld Shite Disturber
1,040 Posts
How would a guy find a set of mounting hardware....
you don't need any mounting hardware for what you have planned...just heads pipes {with the flanges} and a slip on if that's the route your going...usually the slip on has a bracket for the rear mount and that should come with whatever slip on you get....you will need the figure 8 clamp though were the slip on and the header pipes mate...not sure if the seller has this included or not?

·
05 Blue VRSCSE Owner
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They're still availabe. The headers are in great shape. They're a little blued from being used, but in great shape. The heat shields are in excellent condition. PM sent to VanislVrod. DRB930, I would like to sell the header's with the heat shield if at all possible.

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
Ok, if the Header Pipes do not have the O2 Bungs, then how much for the Heat Shields only?

Thanks,
Dave
O2 sensor bungs are $20 bucks and easily welded on by any welder or exhaust shop.

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Vanis make up your mind and take a decision! Too much Sharpie sniffin' from that other thread, LOL!

·
05 Blue VRSCSE Owner
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Vanis,

PM Sent. If you need the midsection also, it'll be $125 shipped. The figure 8 is included, but I had to use my stock flanges, so no flanges. If you don't need the midsection, then it'll be $75 shipped, without the figure 8 clamp.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts