Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,908 Posts
I'll be there - Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun - whatever day you think would be the most attended. Had big fun last time - hopefully get some more V Rod Guys & Gals that wanna ride, get lunch, shoot the V Rod poop, go to Main St. after and check out the latest Indian offerings ( like this bike week, the last meeting :)

·
Justpassinthru
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now sure how many will be there . But I plan to be at Russ Myers early and DJ's Deck for lunch and then main street. Always fun to meet up in Daytona. Will take a few pictures along the way.

·
Premium Member
2,908 Posts
V Rod still spanks 'em.

Wish I had been there ! I had to go to work Thurs but went over today, big fun down Main St. kinda hot but took a V8 Chopper out for a test ride around outside the speedway roads, totally insane. Big, heavy, doesn't turn and I never got into the 4 barrels but yea, ya get the looks, if that's what your'e after. ( Not Me ) Felt much better on the R Model coming home on a quick 130+ mph run with lots left - my buddy found out his '11 Triumph 1050 Speed Triple tops out at 120 mph, as I easily squirted by him at 130, as I rolled off. He says it can be adjusted up speed wise, and it's got the 6th gear but a modern electronic leash. Hail the V Rod ! Here Ye ! Here Ye ! With Lots Left Over ! And the 30 tooth isn't even installed yet ! :blahblah: :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.