Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,144 Posts
Never been. Friends always say it's a great time with lots of good shore riding and um..."wildlife"....:D

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I have a few Air-head buddys that go every year. They say it's a great time but some stuff is spread out to get to the action. I'm suppose to go down this year but it looks like my main place to stay was pulled out from under me ( family lol) . As it gets closer I'll get some more info as the one Lives right in Berlin close to the action.

·
Registered Idiot
5,461 Posts
Been several times, alot of fun and plenty to do. Check rentals, rather than hotels. Last time we went, a better hotel was $150 per night and no pets. We rented a house out near the MD/Del line for $700 for the whole week, off street parking, laundry room, 2 bathrooms and 2 bed rooms, full kitchen. Not luxury but very nice.
If you like to be near the noise then stay near the inlet (south), but if you like quite after a long day of riding then further up toward Fenwick Island/Delaware(north).

·
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I made reservations for 5 of us on 9th street. It cost us $85 each for a 3 night stay. Good deal I think. And the hotel was highly recommended. I was told it is the cleanest place in OC. ☺ I been to a couple hotels that you were afraid to get out of bed in the morning because you didn't know what was crawling on the floor!

·
1130cc is enuff 4 me
2,427 Posts
Hmmmm... this event sounds interesting...

·
Premium Member
2,029 Posts
if you guys go u gotta check out Assateague Island Ride............. its really kewl.
still trying to figure out if i can go.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
We are going this year also. Been going for several years and its a good time.
The events are spread out. They have events In Delaware, Salisbury, Ocean City Harley Davidson, and Seacrets in Ocean City. In downtown Ocean City next to the Bearded Clam they have some events That get pretty crazy. Girls flashing in wet T-shirts and a burnout pit.

They do bring in police from all over the state to work Bike Week so don't be suprised to see the Baltimore City Motor Unit doing traffic stops. The police tolerate loud bikes and such but they do crack down pretty hard on DWI's and reckless and negligent riding.

·
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We are going this year also. Been going for several years and its a good time.
The events are spread out. They have events In Delaware, Salisbury, Ocean City Harley Davidson, and Seacrets in Ocean City. In downtown Ocean City next to the Bearded Clam they have some events That get pretty crazy. Girls flashing in wet T-shirts and a burnout pit.

They do bring in police from all over the state to work Bike Week so don't be suprised to see the Baltimore City Motor Unit doing traffic stops. The police tolerate loud bikes and such but they do crack down pretty hard on DWI's and reckless and negligent riding.
Thanks for the heads up.

·
Speed limit exempt
167 Posts
Always a good time, 6 of us will be down again this year, keeps getting better every year! More and more vendors every year, lots more places that aren't directly affiliated with bike week still have stands in their lots. Always a great time. Like was already stated, there'll be lots of police presence, but they won't give ya a hassle unless you're asking for it... :cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,144 Posts
Damn.... I've been offered to stay at three different places... Wish I could get myself in the right frame of mind to go.... I know it would be a great time... Maybe next year.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.