Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The clowns at OCC ripped off my Hermaphrodite exhaust system (that I designed in my twisted head from a pile of parts) and used it on their Silver State Helicopters theme bike.

Flatering or a crock of shite? I haven't decided yet.

(pre muffler heatshield pic)

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Damn, now thats funny....Hire a good lawyer and sue there asses... Wait there both broke...

·
FATASSDX
2,143 Posts
What the fock is that monstrosity (the theme bike, not your exhaust)?

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There's is turning copper colored too. I guess they'll steal my heatshield for it next.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Looks way better on yours, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

·
reservation dogs
1,993 Posts
The clowns at OCC ripped off my Hermaphrodite exhaust system (that I designed in my twisted head from a pile of parts) and used it on their Silver State Helicopters theme bike.

Flatering or a crock of shite? I haven't decided yet.

(pre muffler heatshield pic)
I have a very similar system on my bike, I used a Bassani set of head pipes and collector and an automotive Super Trapp. I will post a pic soon.

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Joseph that is an automotive Supertrapp on a V&H headpipe. After the fact I took a Patriot heavy chrome megaphone and cut it up for a heatshield because the paper thin Supertrapp turned gold.

·
Registered
546 Posts
You Sir, have one good looking bike....I had an opportunity to buy an X, but instead I bought the DX.....kind of regret it now.....oh well. Oh, good job on the exhaust. Theirs' not as good looking.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I don't think your gonna win this one..... Considering it's not identical, not for the same bike, and well it's exhaust..... its been around since the 1800's

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
You could prolly stop by the courthouse and run into those guys, since Sr. is sueing Jr. they are probably there a lot. Keep in mind he wants Jr. to sell his shares for $0.00. So if I was you I would go after SR.

·
Premium Member
1,053 Posts
They have some fun ideas at OCC but how do you see round that lump in front of you? Thing should be ride-able!

·
Ride safe!
680 Posts
Yours looks better. Your bike looks great, well except for that front spoked wheel that looks so out of place..........I know, I know you like it.:D

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
CAll and thank them for stealing that terrible thing so you have to get a diffret one

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You're a couple of bicostal idiots.

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
I had to look that one up.
I don't like that pipe on a V-Rod.If it makes you happy,then good.Get another one made up and install a better lock on your garage door to keep the thieves out.

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes I like it. I'm confused by these rat bastards at OCC liking it too though. Is that good or bad? I can't decide.

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
That episode was on The Discovery Channel today. That bike was built in the summer of 2007, and they built a $2.2M helicopter for OCC. Silver State filed for bankruptcy in Feb of 2008.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts