Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mounted my oberon clutch slave cylinder. Very easy installation. only change from instructions is to loosen incoming pipe before you take out old slave cylinder. I don't have a way to measure clutch pull ,but it is definitely easier than on our other v-rod. takes about half hour

·
Registered
26 Posts
Have bad arthritis in left hand and looking for easier clutch action. After reading your message I went online and found the Oberon slave cylinder for 150 pounds in UK. Were you able to find a source in US? Thanks.

·
Registered
128 Posts
US Source?

Have bad arthritis in left hand and looking for easier clutch action. After reading your message I went online and found the Oberon slave cylinder for 150 pounds in UK. Were you able to find a source in US? Thanks.
What does it matter if there is a U.S. source? I have ordered direct from Oberon on several occasions and never had a problem receiving any of their products. They deliver on a timely basis. The support is good. There is only 1 thing that pissed me off with Oberon. They quit making their bar-end turn signals. I put them on several of my bikes and loved those things. Somebody needs to start a GoFundMe account to buy the person in charge of manufacturing a toothless crack whore for a little oral inspiration to make those again.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have to agree I ordered from Oberon directly and received my items faster then when I ordered from Revzilla.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Since putting the oberon slave cylinder it has sure made my left hand feel better when riding definitely worth it. At age 72 and 55000 miles on my 03 I still enjoy every time I ride it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts