Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of Nylon bags and brackets for a 2012 and up Night Rod. I recently bought them from a fellow forum member. With intentions of modifying the brackets to fit my 03. I'm happy with my current leather bags. So instead of cutting up the brackets. I'm offering them for their previously listed price of $400 plus shipping. Bags are in great shape with 2 minor cosmedic flaws, as shown in the photos. Very minor. They are not on EBAY, yet. They will be higher there. Would much rather sell them to a forum member.

·
Registered
2003 V-Rod A
27 Posts
Neochamp, Since I'm buying the 2003 brackets, do you know if the bags would be "fittable" onto them? If so, would you be willing to sell the bags separately?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is doable Wingloader. It will take some work. Need both sets of brackets to make a set to fit yours. Not really a cost effective way to go about it.

·
Registered
2003 V-Rod A
27 Posts
Gotcha. I'll just work on getting brackets installed and then see if I can get bags after that. If I have to do some fabricating, I have a shop so I can make whatever brackets I would need for the bags I end up getting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts