Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
AMEN!

I will be in Tennessee in next few months. Heading out this Thursday to check on the properties and HOPEFULLY 100% out of California before the end of this year.
I will be making the trip to northern NY next summer I hope to visit a like a brother friend. Trying to get him to get a bike! LOL
What part of TN are you looking at? I'm in Memphis.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Well I just received my slayer forwards from Keith and have them installed. They look amazing and feel amazing. Being I’m 6”4 this was a must have for me should have found them 4 years ago when I bought her off the showroom floor. But needless to say Keith is a great guy to deal with if your a taller rider it’s a must have. Here’s a few pics.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Well I just received my slayer forwards from Keith and have them installed. They look amazing and feel amazing. Being I’m 6”4 this was a must have for me should have found them 4 years ago when I bought her off the showroom floor. But needless to say Keith is a great guy to deal with if your a taller rider it’s a must have. Here’s a few pics.
They look very nice! I'm a short 5'8" so mid controls are a must for me, but those look well built.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts