Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from NY. Bought my 2016 DX in 2017 as a leftover and have done a few mods. But love the bike. Hopefully I can learn a few things here. Just ordered some forwards from ‘Keith’ altered state design. Can’t wait to install them being 6’4. But here’s a few pics of my DX.
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank
Tire Wheel Automotive fuel system Fuel tank Vehicle
Wheel Tire Plant Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Registered
Black 2007 VRSCD
133 Posts
Really I thought that was passed months ago. But you never know with all the bs politics fining on. Can’t wait for this bs to be over with.
AMEN!

I will be in Tennessee in next few months. Heading out this Thursday to check on the properties and HOPEFULLY 100% out of California before the end of this year.
I will be making the trip to northern NY next summer I hope to visit a like a brother friend. Trying to get him to get a bike! LOL

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
AMEN!

I will be in Tennessee in next few months. Heading out this Thursday to check on the properties and HOPEFULLY 100% out of California before the end of this year.
I will be making the trip to northern NY next summer I hope to visit a like a brother friend. Trying to get him to get a bike! LOL
Oh I’d get the hell out of California too. Your lucky you they let you ride your bike there lmao! I love Tennessee it will be a nice change for you there. You will be able to have all the fun firearms there 😜.

·
Premium Member
2,512 Posts
Beautiful bike wish I could fit that B1 pipe on my R Model ! - how's that Bassani run and sound to you ? not too loud ? (y):cool:

·
Registered
Black 2007 VRSCD
133 Posts
Oh I’d get the hell out of California too. Your lucky you they let you ride your bike there lmao! I love Tennessee it will be a nice change for you there. You will be able to have all the fun firearms there 😜.
LOL Yes and I can get ALL MY GUNS back from all my brothers! Every week they make another scary one ILLEGAL so only criminals can have them! LOL And yes I need to sneak out on the bike they also have 10 million laws for them. Plus I will be able to BUY ANY PARTS I WANT. Right now everything I try to buy says "WILL NOT SHIP TO CALIFORNIA". We already have one property in Tennessee my daughter and her husband moved last year. So anything I need for the bike that is ILLEGAL in Calif she buys and ships to me here. :)

We have been going back & forth for the last year and a half or so. :( This next trip will push my bike over 20K on mileage time for the HUGE costly 20,000 mile service. I'm getting the guys at NoPork Motorcycles/Motorsports here in Norco to do everything including rebuilding the front shocks. Checking the price on upgrading cams while it's apart.

"Albany" I think you're not far from my friend. I think he is in the "Syracuse - Utica" area not far from the border and SUPER COLD. LOL

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LOL Yes and I can get ALL MY GUNS back from all my brothers! Every week they make another scary one ILLEGAL so only criminals can have them! LOL And yes I need to sneak out on the bike they also have 10 million laws for them. Plus I will be able to BUY ANY PARTS I WANT. Right now everything I try to buy says "WILL NOT SHIP TO CALIFORNIA". We already have one property in Tennessee my daughter and her husband moved last year. So anything I need for the bike that is ILLEGAL in Calif she buys and ships to me here. :)

We have been going back & forth for the last year and a half or so. :( This next trip will push my bike over 20K on mileage time for the HUGE costly 20,000 mile service. I'm getting the guys at NoPork Motorcycles/Motorsports here in Norco to do everything including rebuilding the front shocks. Checking the price on upgrading cams while it's apart.

"Albany" I think you're not far from my friend. I think he is in the "Syracuse - Utica" area not far from the border and SUPER COLD. LOL
Yeah I seen tons of people leaving there. It’s pretty ridiculous there. NY is a pain but not even close to what your dealing with.

yeah I have a while before my valve adjustment. But I did get a price from east coast customs 20 mins away from me. I wanted them to install Fitzgerald hell raiser cams and dyno tune and told me 1400. Which I thought wasn’t to bad considering Harley told me 2000. They can kiss my a$$!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Ahh don’t mind the cold being that I like to hunt. Way colder where he is. He’s probably 5 hours north of me.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts