Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have numerous OEM parts that were replaced while moving toward a chrome theme. All of these parts were removed when the bike had approx. 1500 miles, so they are all in excellent shape. They would make great replacements for stock parts were needed, or perhaps good donors for powdercoating to black. PM me with interests. Pricing does not include shipping.

Lower fork sliders - $80

Front brake master cylinder - $50

Clutch master cylinder - $50

Mirror left - $10

Mirror right - $10

Foot pegs (All 4) - $10

Chrome voltage regulator cover (with Harley shield in middle, don't have P/N handy at moment, but had to remove to install color match chin fairing) - $30

Thermostat cover - $20

Switch housing left (upper and lower) - $30

Switch housing right (upper and lower) - $30

Front brake lever - $10

Clutch lever - $ 10

Shifter lever - $ 20

Rear brake lever - $ 20

Front wheel spacers - $ 5 for both

Plastic headlight bucket - $ 15

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Might be interested in the footpegs. Soon a moderator will write down "you need to post pics as per forum rules"... IMHO it will also help your sale. Btw, are you sure the fairing didn't fit with the voltage reg cover? Mine did and according to everyone here you don't really need to remove it for the fairing install. Just my 2cents!

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
interested in headlight after i see a pic

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ooops, didn't read all the rules about the pics being required, but it does make sense. Will get them up by Thursday. Sorry

·
Registered
40 Posts
clamshell?

I don't suppose you have the clamshell (holds the speedo) available?

Mike

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey are the front fork parts avail.?are they ok? I need a total front fork ass.Mine was run over.If you still have sliders any thing inside/ thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts