Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Not a V-Rod but what??

1K views 19 replies 18 participants last post by  hd-v-rodder 
#1 ·
Can someone tell me what type of bike this is? Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Motorcycle accessories

See less See more
#2 ·
looks like a honda Rune.

#3 ·
It is a little hard to tell but I believe it is a Honda Rune, made for two years 2003 and 2004.

#7 ·
It's a Honda Valkyrie Rune, a limited production show bike. Honda took the 1800cc fuel injected flat six from the Goldwing and put it into a custom cruiser chassis that looked like something out of a Tex Averey cartoon. At nearly 800lbs and with a price tag of $25,000, it's just too much bike for most people. They stopped making it after a couple of years. Thay have a left over '04 model at the local Honda shop "on sale" for $20,000.

http://powersports.honda.com/rune/

#9 ·
I like the Rune.I saw alot of them parked in the spectator lot at GVille Raceway when they first hit the market.One of the guys at our local hangout got his for 20k when they were hot.
There was also a VTX Concept that if it became a production bike I'd like to have one,notice it's chain drive.I love the Rune front end.

http://www.motorcycledaily.com/30june04_cruiserconcept.htm

Elrod on the V-Rod:moped:

#10 ·
:D If I could take my eyes of the Beauty on it, I might be able to tell you it's a Rune......YEP it's truly a bRUNEtte....WOW, Where did you find that PIC???

#11 ·
That's a cowgirl, and a fine one at that!!!

#16 ·
I saw one once at the Honda shop while buying parts for the boys dirt bike, it looked to me as though it were about 10' long and was HUGE! It was a cool looking bike but not for me. Funny this came up as last weekend I was at Luckenbach and saw a HUGE bike with a V8 in it, Boss Hog I think it was, damn tank looked as though it weighed 250lbs by itself. Anyway, made me thing of the monster I saw once at the Honda shop.

#18 ·
in the store opposite the HD dealer (same owner) is one in the window and has a 29995 Euro pricetag (39395.43 $) for that money it does'nt even have a nice DOG'S A$$

#20 ·
That is a Rune, a Honda that never really took off because a couple bucks more and you could buy a V-Rod which is way more cool to own. It is a huge bike, like the M109.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.