Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
WHATEVER
3,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got to it and I am very pleased, the system is very simple, pressure regulator adjustable from 300-1100 PSI (I am spraying at 450psi). I am using a 20 shot for now and the IAT sensor does it's job and adds plenty of fuel where needed without changing my MAP (verified by AFR monitoring). If I go to a bigger shot, I will add a NOS trigger for the fuel management (destroyer part @ $80.00). I deep sixed the purge system (don't need it as I get consistant psi from regulator EVERY TIME I SPRAY).

I would love to have gotten the BOSS-NOSS setup but it is out of my price range for now and I must say that as compared to what I have read from others I am getting the same result for under $500.oo including the destroyer NOS trigger.

Attachments

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
where did you buy this kit and is it a NOS brand.also what did you think about the instructions.

·
MR. DAVIDSON !
162 Posts
Pressure Regulator ?

DTHDOC said:
I finally got to it and I am very pleased, the system is very simple, pressure regulator adjustable from 300-1100 PSI (I am spraying at 450psi). I am using a 20 shot for now and the IAT sensor does it's job and adds plenty of fuel where needed without changing my MAP (verified by AFR monitoring). If I go to a bigger shot, I will add a NOS trigger for the fuel management (destroyer part @ $80.00). I deep sixed the purge system (don't need it as I get consistant psi from regulator EVERY TIME I SPRAY).

I would love to have gotten the BOSS-NOSS setup but it is out of my price range for now and I must say that as compared to what I have read from others I am getting the same result for under $500.oo including the destroyer NOS trigger.

Hi - I am looking to add a pressure regulator to my system - Boss Noss will not sell their`s seperatly -- Any info you could supply would be greatlly appreciated.

july 07 pictures 020.jpg

·
WHATEVER
3,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2oo6niterod said:
where did you buy this kit and is it a NOS brand.also what did you think about the instructions.
it is nor NOS brand.

I pieced it together from www.dynotunenitous.com, www.mpsracing.com, and using the destroyer NO2 trigger and alot of "southern engeneering"

If you have even a little mechanical and electrical savy, it is an easy install.

·
The Hawk
3,906 Posts
DTHDOC said:
it is nor NOS brand.

I pieced it together from www.dynotunenitous.com, www.mpsracing.com, and using the destroyer NO2 trigger and alot of "southern engeneering"

If you have even a little mechanical and electrical savy, it is an easy install.

Hey Bra, no got "southern engineering", got one "island engineering", dat be betta and go fasta.:angeldev:

Mike

·
WHATEVER
3,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Elgavilan said:
Hey Bra, no got "southern engineering", got one "island engineering", dat be betta and go fasta.:angeldev:

Mike
Bra when I say southern it be Ewa Beach and using duct-tape and bailing wire:hidesbeh:

·
MR. DAVIDSON !
162 Posts

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
ERMS said:
Hi - I am looking to add a pressure regulator to my system - Boss Noss will not sell their`s seperatly -- Any info you could supply would be greatlly appreciated.

View attachment 89357
KILLER REAR SHOCKS:notworth: ! How can I get a Set or 2:hidesbeh: ?

·
WHATEVER
3,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Black Cat said:
:nos I would love to try some of my "southern" engineering against you "Island " fellers.
BlackCat :nos
we would love to have you, come on out

1 - 12 of 12 Posts