Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when you drilled the intake runners ware the vac ports are. what size drill bit did you use and the tap size. im going to direct port it like you have done.

·
spit happens
5,534 Posts
You will need a 1/16NPT tap and a 'D' drill.

·
Sua Sponte
1,560 Posts
I needs one of them jobs that pays that much!!! I dont know how fast that thing will be but I can tell you it will last 5 seconds.

·
Registered
203 Posts
nightrod81 said:
when you drilled the intake runners ware the vac ports are. what size drill bit did you use and the tap size. im going to direct port it like you have done.

Time to fess up....what's the real deal here? I have read too many threads about the mods you are doing and as soon as I am done with one, I see another about a completely different setup.

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,426 Posts
dreemweaver said:
Time to fess up....what's the real deal here? I have read too many threads about the mods you are doing and as soon as I am done with one, I see another about a completely different setup.
+1 maybe he should have your forum name instead .. :angeldev:

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol i never can make up my mind, but atleast i found out what im doing, im doing a 1350, with nitrous setup, thats all.. dident want to see the turbo hangin off the side. i dont know what else stuff your talkin about that i have been doing. but thats about it is the engine stuff, and yes i baught a 1250 kit and going to be buying the stroker and h beam rods. and dont worry about what i make or what kinda job i have. so laugh all you want, and theres no dreaming here. just wanted a simple question answerd. and i see only one of you is an adult.

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
so how bout it smokin joe, lets here what size it is, would you be kind enough to just tell me how its done? i have the heads apart and there sittin right here..

·
"A" is the only way
3,349 Posts
smokenjoe01 said:
I am not the only one thats done this. I was out playing kickball, Sorry.

Kickball rocks, I was in a league last summer, rest of my team hated it so they didn't want to do it again. We got our ass kicked by high school kids all the time so I think that why they hated it, but they would stand around with the ball for a min and people would tag up and score and they wondered why we got beat all the time.

·
Banned
3,752 Posts
nic_a_bod said:
Kickball rocks, I was in a league last summer, rest of my team hated it so they didn't want to do it again. We got our ass kicked by high school kids all the time so I think that why they hated it, but they would stand around with the ball for a min and people would tag up and score and they wondered why we got beat all the time.
:D :banghead: :)

·
Sua Sponte
1,560 Posts
Didnt you do it old school style, Joe??? You drilled yours with a hand drill, didnt you??:D

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
metallica0099 said:
Didnt you do it old school style, Joe??? You drilled yours with a hand drill, didnt you??:D
:popcorn

·
Banned
3,752 Posts
Ok, I will fess up. I pulled the motor out and hung it from a chain fall with the intake test ports facing down. Then got an airline and filled the crankcase with 100psi of compressed air. I had to use some old peanutbutter jar caps to seal the throttle bodies. Then I used my grand Daddys hand drill at four revolutions per second with a c drillbit. Slowly easing it into the test port. Once I got air pissing out I quit drilling and went on to the next head. After both were done I replaced the motor and hit the nos. WOW what a thrill!

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
nightrod81 said:
Hmmmm.... sounds like a whopper to me. :paper: Buy hey, what would I know?

1 - 20 of 125 Posts