Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
The Anti-Chrome
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok...seeing as the South Florida folks have a place here to call their own....and I live over 10 hours from some of them...I figure the North Florida Owners need a place to post up. So I'll start this, with the hopes of getting the Panhandle and Northern Florida V-Rod owners together at some point in the next 6 months!

George Lowe
07' DX Vivid/Denim
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
(between Pensacola and Panama City)
:cheers:

·
MISSISSIPPI KID
1,352 Posts
Pensacola/pace On Board!!!

HELLO! Glad to see this start up! I know we have several folks that live in Pensacola, Ft. Walton, Crestview, Niceville etc....so I am glad to post up! Here are a few pics of the Pensacola Beach, a little friend from the Escambia River and my Turbo Vrod! Jeb

Attachments

·
The Anti-Chrome
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good to see a few other owners post up here....Search out others and lets get something going...

·
MISSISSIPPI KID
1,352 Posts
Will Pass The Word!

ANDY WHERE ARE YOU/WHITIJNG FIELD /ELGIN/ log in dudes Jeb

:moon:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Pensacola folks.... going to be in town for a wedding October 7th. Will be around from 5 - 8. Anyone up for riding during those dates?

·
The Anti-Chrome
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still waiting on your e-mail....up for a ride this weekend!!

Met Rodney today from Gulf breeze....he's on here just don't know his SN....hopefully he will post up here soon. Good talking to you tonight about your bike....give me a call some time and we will go for a ride.

·
The Anti-Chrome
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok...I've seen a ton of V-rods in the North Florida area...and I know some of them are on here....so please post up and let us know where your from!!

·
I'd rather be riding
218 Posts
Just west of Pensacola in Foley, AL

·
Registered
10 Posts
so I hear there are a few but they just dont visit this forum.

Not trying to detract from this forum cause it has been a great place for me to get some info but are there other online forums for V-Rods? or more specifically Night Rod Specials?

·
The Anti-Chrome
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nothing specific to the VRSCDX....and you will not find a better place dedicated to the V-rod. There are a ton of great folks here and more tech knowledge then you'll ever want if you ask for it. 1130cc.com is the largest V-Rod forum in the world....so why would you want to go anywhere else?

On a side note....if you see V-rod owners...point them this way...I am trying to get the word out to all that I meet!

Any word on when your bike will be here?

·
I'd rather be riding
218 Posts
waterwerks said:
Nothing specific to the VRSCDX....and you will not find a better place dedicated to the V-rod. There are a ton of great folks here and more tech knowledge then you'll ever want if you ask for it. 1130cc.com is the largest V-Rod forum in the world....so why would you want to go anywhere else?

On a side note....if you see V-rod owners...point them this way...I am trying to get the word out to all that I meet!

Any word on when your bike will be here?
I've seen a few in my area but they're always going the opposite direction.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts