Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Christian and other are coming to town Friday Oct 29- Mon Nov 1 for some good old fashioned romping around town. The plan now is to do Big Bear Saturday Oct 30 to see the sites and etc... and Sunday will be the Malibu Canyons, Rockstore PCH etc..
So get your lazy asses up and come on out.
Specifics below for Ride and LA people Meeting place..

I am thinking for a LA meeting since Christian is in Glendale that we all meet at Glendale HD than we just jump on the 134 and go.

Tell me if this works for everyone on the West Side of the Mountain:
10:30 meet at Glendale HArley with a 10:45 leave time so we can meet at DJ's coffee shop at the base of the mountain at 12;00-12;15? If anyone wants to eat lunch at DJ's arrive a bit earlier so we can fuel up and go once everyone gets there? Its going down into the low 40's at night in Big Bear right now and mid 60's-70's during the day so I would like more 70's degree than 43 degrees. This will also give anyone coming south etc.. time to get there without cracking the dawn to meet us.

EVERYONE MEET AT:
12:00-12:15
D J Coffee Shop
265 E 40th St
San Bernardino, CA

People traveling from LA or the VAlleys meet at 10:30-10:45
Glendale HD
3717 San Fernando Rd
Glendale, CA 91204-2918
(818) 246-5618

Than the Big Bear Ride
[/QUOTE]

·
Vrodder since 2004
4,514 Posts
Very much enjoy this ride ...I will be there on my Road King..lol...doin the twisties on the big Hog!

·
Peaked At Birth
5,198 Posts
Looks good as usual David, can't wait to be there.

·
Not 1 Serious Thread
12,942 Posts
Thank you for posting it.

·
Tie One On
1,644 Posts
I have taken that ride but only on google maps street view. I may have the opportunity to take some long term work in pasadena and I was checkin out this ride in case I do the move. I am always up for a ride and would love to go up the mountain with the fellow LA area people someday if I take the move to pasadena.
I wont be there for this trip unfortunately, but will be in town on the 21st of this month, but without the bike. I am trying to finish up the deal for the new work so I will not have time to ride while I am there, so the bike is stayin home this trip. Like I said, I am really hopin for this work move, I would like to get back to california for good again. I grew up in San Diego and spent a lot of time in LA area so it will be kind of like going back home after movin out of there 20 years ago.
Have FUN on your ride you'all

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wonder just how many NorCal types are coming, the Facebook invite is very low. Except for Andre saying "Maybe" when we know He means "No".
I might have a Halloween party for us LA peoples to go to that night for you boys, I gots 4 of us on the list.

·
Not 1 Serious Thread
12,942 Posts
I wonder just how many NorCal types are coming, the Facebook invite is very low. Except for Andre saying "Maybe" when we know He means "No".
I might have a Halloween party for us LA peoples to go to that night for you boys, I gots 4 of us on the list.
you should try and get more on that list...

·
Peaked At Birth
5,198 Posts
Texted Andre today, definite "NO". We'll be 4-5 riders coming down on Fri night and staying to Mon.

Halloween Party sound great, count us in (well, me anyway - can't speak for anyone else).

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
it really was a "maybe" until today. I really would love to go, just not in the cards. Do a round of Patron shots for me, and piss off Axel once.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Texted Andre today, definite "NO". We'll be 4-5 riders coming down on Fri night and staying to Mon.

Halloween Party sound great, count us in (well, me anyway - can't speak for anyone else).
That's too bad, looks as if Renee will have to work that day too so The Luvely Mercedes will be accompanying me for the day's festivities, I got enough for the 5 of you and the 2 of use for that night.
Should be fun and maybe we will get lucky again and no Pascal.

·
Life's good
675 Posts
A "Yes" here and looks like a buddy of mine is coming along. As far as I know, John is coming and then Harlan's "maybe" is probably a "no", for sure. Christian, any plan on when we are leaving the Bay Area? Greetings from the Oktoberfest. Prost!

Attachments

·
Not 1 Serious Thread
12,942 Posts
A "Yes" here and looks like a buddy of mine is coming along. As far as I know, John is coming and then Harlan's "maybe" is probably a "no", for sure. Christian, any plan on when we are leaving the Bay Area? Greetings from the Oktoberfest. Prost!
I'm really looking forward to seeing you all!!!

·
Not 1 Serious Thread
12,942 Posts

·
Peaked At Birth
5,198 Posts
I'm going to John's place on thurs night so we can get an early start on fri. Any chance you can get there on thurs night too?

·
Life's good
675 Posts
Kelley, looking forward to seeing you 2. Nice pic, btw. Where was that taken?

Christian, cannot confirm me coming to John's Thursday. Talk is, to ride ahead and meet up with you guys along the way. Not for sure, though. Keep you posted!

·
Not 1 Serious Thread
12,942 Posts
Kelley, looking forward to seeing you 2. Nice pic, btw. Where was that taken?

Christian, cannot confirm me coming to John's Thursday. Talk is, to ride ahead and meet up with you guys along the way. Not for sure, though. Keep you posted!
That pic is one of the roads up to Big Bear, the 38 maybe.

I've got lots of free time these days so gimme a call when y'all get to town if you're all planning on going to one of those places on the list I made Christian. Would love to meet up

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
Put it out there for Vegas V Rodders to go. Not sure what will happen. One of the group likes winter Big bear temps & the distance for him is just a warm up.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts