Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
THE DORK-ROD
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No takers on the helmet with the Bluetooth installed, so I will sell the helmets separately without the N-Com system for $260 shipped either size (I have a large and a Medium)
I will sell the N-Com systems separately.

This is an almost new (worn 3 times) black nolan n103 size is large. It comes completely set up with the e-box 2.1 stereo bluetooth intercom system and the basic kit 2 stereo headset and mic. This helmet has the built in internal sun visor. I paid over 725.00 will take 500.00. I will also have a size medium for sale with the exact set up, (also only worn 3 times) i will take 500.00 for it too. I bought the helmets and all of the n-com gear to take a long trip....the trip has been cancelled and i need the $$$$. I take paypal.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
Jesus, if my girl and I did not have these I would be all over this. These are very nice helmets, good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
8 Posts
this set up is awesome... i just bought the same helmet and set up but in 2XL. it was definitely pricey for a helmet, but it's TOTALLY worth it... and if i wore a large... i would jump all over this deal... $500 is an awesome price for this set up. good luck on the sale!

·
THE DORK-ROD
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
helmet

Thanks for the + comments guys..It's a top-notch set up for sure. Being able to answer your phone or listen to music while riding down the road is pretty wild.

·
THE DORK-ROD
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Helmets

Will separate helmet and bluetooth system if anyone is interested in them separate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts