Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Dark Side
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed the Tabs Slash cuts w/ the baffles and a topless K&N. Man what a difference!!!! Now she sounds a sinister as she looks. Now mounting the Devil's sister with be even more fun. :diablo:

The Dobeck TFI box won't be in until tomorrow so I can't ride yet.:(

·
Dark Knight
1,505 Posts
Looks fantastic.

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
:plause: NICE!!!

·
Kiss the Ring
2,203 Posts
Getting increasingly jealous... man it looks awesome with those stripes!!

Kudos to smoothrod for coming up with that design... so simple an yet so incredibly cool!

·
Premium Member
4,061 Posts
congrats bud!......lets get a sound clip up soon!!!!!!!!!...cant wait to hear them babies!

Dan

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,412 Posts
Those Smoothrod stripes just make that bike look fantastic:notworth: :notworth:

·
knit whit
1,413 Posts
Looks sharp!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Looks fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!. I'm still loosing sleep wanting fo delivery; maybe next week.

·
Banned
868 Posts
Killer bike Man!!

·
Premium Member
4,061 Posts
Post up some vids when you get the DOBECK installed...and let us know how she works!...cant wait to see it all!.

Dan

·
Darth Veeness
2,014 Posts
Paul when you say "mounting the devil's sister" I assume you mean the bike. I call my the black beauty, nice pipes, nice stripes. I've got the pewter pearl stripes on mine and wish I had the orange pearl stripes. You did good young darksider!!

·
Vrodder since 2004
4,514 Posts
OH MY now you are killing me- I love that look!

·
"Easy Wind"
179 Posts
Uber-nice! Got sound? Idle and rev? Gotta hear a 1250 w/ that setup, man......come on....gimme the good stuff......

·
Dark Side
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
tagrat said:
Paul when you say "mounting the devil's sister" I assume you mean the bike.

Hummmmmm............................yeah.

I'll try and do some video this weekend. You guy's are pushing my tech skills though. LOL

Thanks for all of the comments. Now I can ride with my buddy who has a ST Night Trail with V&H pipes and actually hear my own bike.

·
Registered
207 Posts
WOW! I am thinking of getting these pipes. Please let me know how it works after the fueler goes on and you rode test the beast! Black is really beautifulllll! I have about 1K miles on my 08DX and have not changed the pipes as yet. But these look great. How come you are not using the TAB Performance fueler? Rick

1 - 20 of 28 Posts