Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys please help me, i cannot find anywhere online a 2-1 exhaust besides the $800 bassani.

dont want to spend over 400, what are my options? are there any?

Night rod special 2008 VRSCDX

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey guys please help me, i cannot find anywhere online a 2-1 exhaust besides the $800 bassani.

NEW in box Chrome Vance n Hines 2 into 1 header. Part # 17555
$390.00 + shipping from 44509

·
Registered
2008 VRSCD Night Rod
32 Posts

Are you looking for the whole exhaust or just the headers and then get a different slip-on? I'm going to change mine back from 2-1 to original 2 out. I wasn’t going to do it until next winter though. I could maybe move that up.

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
61 Posts
I echo BMaunu —Under 4 LARGE bills you are looking at slip ons, versus a whole pipe replacement.

Check out Tabs Performance for options you will be under your $400 cap. Tab has both baffled and non-baffled ends. How loud? I am currently running the baffled on my 2017 DX for touring.

I also have a brand new black Fitzgerald GroundPounder for ripping, which I will install after the road trips with my wife.

·
Registered
74 Posts
If you don't mind buying used, decent deals can be found here, FB Marketplace, and EBay. I found a Vance & Hines 2 into 1 Comp on local FB Marketplace for around $250. I had to buy new mounting hardware from Vance & Hines and new exhaust gaskets from the Harley dealer, but overall got a good price.

·
Registered Insane
117 Posts

DDA,

On my 2003 VRSCA, in 2014, went from stock to this:

2-1 Toxxic Turbine Charley Moy Edition Cermachrome. (Paid about $1k for it). I wiped out at 0 mph turning into a sandy parking space (ugh) and had to have the mount welded, which meant I had to paint that area, so I did, and then decided to just paint the whole thing silver, as shown here, and ran with it until last year when I went to this:

The V&H 2-1 racing exhaust with the funny shaped muffler shield (Paid about $800 for it).

Anyway, the Toxxic exhaust is taking up space on the top shelf of the rack in my shop. It may have some potential to either restore the Cermachrome finish by stripping the paint, or re-painting it again. But it has to be researched as to whether it will fit your model. It is equipped with wide band 02 bungs because I asked Tommy at Toxxic to make it that way even though it was going to be installed on a 2003, because I use the ThunderMax closed loop ECM. If you pay shipping plus slide me $25 for my trouble, I'll send it to you if you want it.

-Sean

1 - 9 of 9 Posts