Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After having a long running problem with after market LED indicators and waiting 6 weeks for a NEW Front Turn Signal Module from USA, I installed the new Front turn Signal Module and my issues with the front indicators was cured (see thread another front turn signal problem).

I went for a ride feeling pleased I had finally fixed the issue with front indicators - after about 30kms as I was riding down the road when I suddenly lost power and the lighting in instruments failed and I now have no tail lights or indicators - headlight and horn work.

I have no "ignition" or Starter - when I turn the kill switch to "run" all the instrument lights and odometer flash and then I have nothing.

Checked all fuses etc - no problem, I suspect that the HFSM unit or ECM has failed, I cant run diagnostic routine as I have no instruments.

I need help:banghead:

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
disconnect what ever you recently connected, if things come back on pull the codes.

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
disconnect what ever you recently connected, if things come back on pull the codes.
Yep - tried that - No Luck - cant get anything on the instrument panel. Check plug ito instruments - check all fuses etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts