Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
DENIM=TRUE DARKNESS
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not mine lol, just thought i would post it up, dont know might be able to contact him and ask him for the motor ect lol. Just putting it out there, you never know hehehe

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
I want what the seller is smoking.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I was the lucky (I think so far anyway) guy to purchase this bike. I got him down to 7 grand. It was missing pipes, ECM, airbox cover, and headlight. The bike has been down so there is some road rash here and there, but nothing that cant be refinished or replaced. Everything else seems good to go except the lower frame section where the peg mounts were welded back on for some reason, I am still searching for those parts, don't want to give 250 a pop for them.

It was a good buy for me because I was able to upgrade stuff I would have anyway on a complete bike. I have a V&H Indy pipe ordered as well as a custom 7 inch headlight, custom vented airbox cover, Thundermax ECM, and so on with the smaller misc stuff. All in I should be around 9800 for a bike that I have modified the way I want with 4k miles on it. I will post some pics when I'm done.

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
I was the lucky (I think so far anyway) guy to purchase this bike. I will post some pics when I'm done.
It's nice to see her go to a good home!

·
Premium Member
11,386 Posts
Ya, I think I would at least get it running before posting it and asking $10K. An ECM and an air box lid?
Exhaust appears to be missing also.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Exhaust was missing, didn't catch that until I purchased it, but that was fine, I would have changed that also, got the V&H Indy pipe. It's been like Christmas here lately with parts coming in every day, kinda overwhelming.

·
Premium Member
11,386 Posts
Exhaust was missing, didn't catch that until I purchased it, but that was fine, I would have changed that also, got the V&H Indy pipe. It's been like Christmas here lately with parts coming in every day, kinda overwhelming.
Welcome to the world of V-Rods and get used to the UPS man daily visits. Let us know how things work out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts