Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't even think that would be legal in my state! Maybe I cannot see from the pics but I doubt he has the break and turn signals on the trailer hooked up to the bike! Maybe I am wrong.
I'm still wondering why the guy is at an In-N-Out Burgers when he has a bar-b-que on the back of the trailer. Maybe he's bringing his coffin with him?

I keep bumping into this guy in the high desert. He's a young kid recently transplanted from Florida. Have to love the tire choices, a dual sport tire on the front and car tire on the rear.

·
Kickstart My Heart!!
1,506 Posts
I'm still wondering why the guy is at an In-N-Out Burgers when he has a bar-b-que on the back of the trailer. Maybe he's bringing his coffin with him?

I keep bumping into this guy in the high desert. He's a young kid recently transplanted from Florida. Have to love the tire choices, a dual sport tire on the front and car tire on the rear.
That tire on the rear is what they call a darkside tire.

Example:

http://lifeisaroad.com/stories/2004/10/27/theDarkSide.html

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
i'm still wondering why the guy is at an in-n-out burgers when he has a bar-b-que on the back of the trailer. Maybe he's bringing his coffin with him?

I keep bumping into this guy in the high desert. He's a young kid recently transplanted from florida. have to love the tire choices, a dual sport tire on the front and car tire on the rear.
well that explains it.

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
I doubt he has the break and turn signals on the trailer hooked up to the bike! Maybe I am wrong.
The first pic shows what looks like a wire between the bike and trailer, and the second pic shows tail lights!:stilpoke:

·
Premium Member
10,797 Posts
Wow

·
Registered
90 Posts
I want to laugh but gotta imagine that riding that thing is just one twist of the wrist away from death!

That's a great picture for a "Caption This" contest.

·
Banned
5,281 Posts
Ex search and rescue unit.Imported from Bombay.

·
Asatruar
2,929 Posts
Pulling a trailer with a V Rod

Leaving aside the "red neck' trailer above;if you were to use a trailer behind a Vrod there's at least two better choices available:

Third Wheel Trailers

Uni-Go Trailers/

But his was undoubtedly cheaper.

·
Premium Member
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The two other times I have encountered this bike I either didn't have my camera handy or the guy was standing right there and I didn't have the nerve to tell him I was taking a photo of his bike to post on a V-Rod discussion board so we could all ridicule him, heh, heh. Third time's the charm.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts