Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all,

I have read nearly every post on the boards here about nitrous. I still have a few questions though. First let me say I am trying to decide what system to buy. The Boss Noss system sounds like it is quick and easy to setup and operate. It costs a little more than I am looking to pay at the moment though. I have been looking at Dynotune systems and am close to getting one of them, I have read about bottle heaters and all kinds of stuff though and really don't know what all I'd need to make this work. Can anyone point me to a good resource on running nitrous on motorcycles? I want to learn all I can before taking the plunge on this. Thanks in advance.

Chad

·
Sua Sponte
1,560 Posts
ccoop45 said:
Greetings all,

I have read nearly every post on the boards here about nitrous. I still have a few questions though. First let me say I am trying to decide what system to buy. The Boss Noss system sounds like it is quick and easy to setup and operate. It costs a little more than I am looking to pay at the moment though. I have been looking at Dynotune systems and am close to getting one of them, I have read about bottle heaters and all kinds of stuff though and really don't know what all I'd need to make this work. Can anyone point me to a good resource on running nitrous on motorcycles? I want to learn all I can before taking the plunge on this. Thanks in advance.

Chad
Keeping the bottles heated and what not are really only imortant if you are racing competitvely. For street use you really just have in hook it up and hit the button. All you need are bottles, an arming switch, solenoids, a few wires, a hose or two, and some nitrous and you'll be set. Boss Noss is an awesome system from what I understand but the Dynotune systems are just fine. I have a Dynotune system myself and it works great and is really easy to install. Hope that helps.

·
WHATEVER
3,739 Posts
The dynotune system is simple, easy to install and very well priced. I do not run a purge because I have a pressure regulator that keeps pressure constant at the solanoid regardless of bottle pressure.

The BN system is very nice and you get what you pay for. If I had the money I would have gotten one.

·
Registered
25 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the answers guys. Looks like I just need to make up my mind now. Stay safe out there.

Chad

1 - 6 of 6 Posts