Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a long week of egerness and excitement i finally got to see my 07 1130cc dx on the dyno last night with a solid 148rwhp and 101ft/lbs courtesy of my dynotune nitrous twin bottle setup! and doesn't it sound angry when it hits?! I'm yet to give it a crack as I've been waiting for the week long rain to stop to bring it home. all in all I'm very very impressed with the hp results from such a small outlay..

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
awesome numbers !!! bet that will be a handful on full bottle throttle !!!!!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not exactly sure on the shot size, it runs about 119 with no gas but i think we went with a 28 jet, had a bigger one to start with but it was really agro and didn't make quite as much hp, so we went down a size and its a little less aggressive but gained a few more hp.. got a feeling I'm going to have clutch issues tho :(
I'm pretty confident on the numbers being fairly accurate as he calibrated the roller while i was there too..

·
Registered
142 Posts
not exactly sure on the shot size, it runs about 119 with no gas but i think we went with a 28 jet, had a bigger one to start with but it was really agro and didn't make quite as much hp, so we went down a size and its a little less aggressive but gained a few more hp.. got a feeling I'm going to have clutch issues tho :(
I'm pretty confident on the numbers being fairly accurate as he calibrated the roller while i was there too..
Who dyno'd the bike Joe?
You'll have to keep away from those cops in town now mate!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There's a guy here in newcastle who I trust with all my bikes, pretty sure it's the only dyno in town too. He's been involved in my vrod since I got started on it..
Will definitely be staying out of town mate. Plus it's for umm drag use only.. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts