Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

101 - 102 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
So right now with the 28t I can hit the limiter at exactly 150mph. Doing the math I should be able to do 139 mph with the 26t. Which I don’t see it going that fast lol so I may be good. I’ll take the 28t with me just in case though

·
Premium Member
2,323 Posts
Yea, Makinnoyz1 it should pull better outta the hole and if you go thru the traps at maybe 10-15 Mph less than when the limiter kicks in at 139 it should still be pulling strong and not revving out and hitting the limiter right at the traps. You can make custom axle stops out of flat plate same thickness as the cams and just bore a tight hole for the axle diameter with a hole saw and a drill press. To prevent rotation of the piece when you tighten the axle ( or when launching ) just make it the correct length to bottom out on the square fwd. end of the swingarm axle block and put a notch in the fwd end of it to key it up with the rounded roller the snail cam adjuster uses and voila' that axle is locked in position, going nowhere. Good Luck & tell us what you get for your run #'s ! (y) :cool:

101 - 102 of 102 Posts