Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale- Dealer take off paint set. Will sale for $650 + $40 to ship. Bought to do a custom paint job but decided to not spend the big bucks. Set has normal street wear on it. Dealer said it was removed at 425 miles. The only known spot on the set is an area on the left side shroud that looks as if the dealer touched it up with clear coat. Light buffing would fix it. It is very hard to see when it is on the bike. The paint set will fit 2002-2006 VRSCA,B,D models.

Any questions please ask.

Attachments

·
Don't think, ride.
752 Posts
For what year will these tins fit? Just curious since the 07s have a wider frame. Does it come with the side covers too, did not see them in the pic. Thanks.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Night Rodder said:
For what year will these tins fit? Just curious since the 07s have a wider frame. Does it come with the side covers too, did not see them in the pic. Thanks.
Good eyes. Thinking the same thing.

·
Will Work For Mod $$
2,866 Posts
kraig900 said:
Price reduced to $645 shipped. If no interest, eBay is the future for these tins.

If you do e-bay, remember they get 8% of the sale price...I just got hit with a $42 charge for a $541 sale......Damn crooks!!!!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can't believe eBay has gotten so high. It used to be very minimal. Years ago I sold my 1997 Sportster on eBay for $8000 and the fee was $85 dollars commission + $3.50 for the ad.

Maybe the closet is the home for these tins. I invested $800 in them because I had to order the headlight visor so I may just hang on to them or hopefully someone will want them for a project or replacement.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
One last opportunity before I pack it up and put it on the shelf. $625 shipped.

Skipping the eBay sale at this time.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
$600 shipped. Getting rid of the V-Rod. I am going to also have the one-piece chrome luggage rack for sale for $80, the black baseplate, low upright and pad for $120. Will post pictures soon as possible. One other item is the Vance & Hines Powershots for $200. The baffles should be sent for V-Mod. The dealership pulled them to remake them louder but they bent the inner tube of the baffle. They sound great but probably need the baffles V-modded or purchase new ones from Vance & Hines for $100 for the set.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts