Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had our painter paint a new set of rear fender and airbox Gloss Black and put the stripes down the center in Real Flames, and we found a font that we used that also looks like Flames spelling out "Nightrod" on the sides!

It's available for $900.00 plus $30.00 shipping to 1130 USA members, (shipping is higher outside the US!)

If you send me your Airbox and Rear Fender I'll credit you $350 for them off the Price!

Check it out!
But don't wait if you want it! I just listed it on Ebay too!

And I'll throw in a set of Matching Black Grills with flames too!
And a "Rods Rule" t shirt!

GR

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just had our painter paint a new set of rear fender and airbox Gloss Black and put the stripes down the center in Real Flames, and we found a font that we used that also looks like Flames spelling out "Nightrod" on the sides!

It's available for $900.00 plus $30.00 shipping to 1130 USA members, (shipping is higher outside the US!)

If you send me your Airbox and Rear Fender I'll credit you $350 for them off the Price!

Check it out!
But don't wait if you want it! I just listed it on Ebay too!

And I'll throw in a set of Matching Black Grills with flames too!
And a "Rods Rule" t shirt!

GR
my friend jim has a friend that put gloss flames on his tank of his night rod it turns up to be very nice and nice pics

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
At least it looks like quality craftsmanship! Something we could use around here!

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
At least it looks like quality craftsmanship! Something we could use around here!
I'll vouch for Aaron's painter 110%. I bought a complete carbon fiber set of V-Rod tins from GR and his painter did a set of diluted ghost flames that you can see the CF through for me and they look like a million bucks. Excellent guy to deal with as well.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I agree with Venuss. Very cheezzie

·
Registered
878 Posts
Different strokes for different folks..... not my kind of thing.

but theres a ass for every seat

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.