Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your bike is in lights; congrats on making it to the big time in the Virtual bike show in the VRSCD class.

David

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
Yaaaa Kerri!!!

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Thanks guys! Y'all are the ones who voted, so it's all on you!

·
Army spark jockey
3,091 Posts
Still you are the one that built it

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
Congratulations Kerri! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
The more I see your bike the more I like it.

·
Premium Member
5,719 Posts
I like the pic of you leaned over the airbox cover cruising down the highway :notworth: :angeldev:

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
bproulxvrod said:
I like the pic of you leaned over the airbox cover cruising down the highway :notworth: :angeldev:
That is pretty bad a$$ ain't it! :thumb:

Attachments

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
I never did actually drag the CFR...not for lack of trying, it just never hit. I did scrape the left footpeg, but that was it. Granted it was my first time through the Dragon...

:cupcake

·
Dragger o' Pegs
3,461 Posts
I have noticed that I will lean over so far on the left that I will lift the peg and my foot up and scrape the underside. For some reason, I don't feel comfy going over that far on the right.

You looked good doing it, even if you didnt scrape the pipe!

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Awsome pics !

The first thing I noticed is that her ball of the foot is on top of the peg. (Of course you must have mid controls for this to work )

Zcat has bragged on her riding skills. Good to see the correct posture ! Looking good !

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
:them: :thumb:

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
hamletexpress said:
Do I see mid-controls AND forward controls? Very good lookin' bike!
Nope, just mids. The other pegs are just the standard D-model hwy pegs.

Thanks for the comments guys, I appreciate it. But you're making me !!!

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Rat bike, (MWTII) indeed! Looks great, runs great, sounds great. You rock!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Kerri, your bike is the best example of a "clean" machine as I've ever seen in a bike! By that I mean that when you 1st see it, it looks like a darn good looking V-Rod. Then you look closer and start to see all the tricked out parts such as the clip-ons, shocks, guages and it just goes on & on. An AWESOME theme and not just a bunch of mismatched aftermarket parts stuck on. And the sound, if you've never heard this bike in person, it is one of the best sounding bikes (of any kind) I've ever heard! Kudos chick, you dreamed it, you built it and you can ride the wheels off it.

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
Some BMW types were bashing HD on another site. I posted your bike's pic there, just to show em how it should be done.....

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Daniii, did you really? That's scary...

My bike certainly wouldn't be what it is without this forum thought...Pondo and his caps and riser adapter, Salieri and his convincing me about the CFR, Bob and his kicka$$ faceplate, Max and the AIM, Ken and his oil, lymanwhite and the clip-ons, cmashark and his wheels, RJ and those damn LEDs, and several others who gave links and/or info about seats, tires, shocks, mirrors, tanks, cones, etc...

It's not my bike, it's OUR bike!!!

(but no, you can't ride it! :) )

1 - 20 of 27 Posts