Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kerri, here are a few pics of your belt guard. I set it next to mine for comparison. As you can see I left the end straight and approx 1" longer so you can decide how long you want it and how you want it bent... Alright everyone minds out of the gutter. Let me know and I'll finish it up. Next up will be to TiG it together and Powder Coat.:D

Attachments

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
That's awesome, Bill! The length looks perfect and if you could bend it to maintain the spacing above the belt (you know what I mean?) and following the radius of the pulley, that'd be perfect too! :notworth: :notworth: :notworth:

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NightMare said:
That's awesome, Bill! The length looks perfect and if you could bend it to maintain the spacing above the belt (you know what I mean?) and following the radius of the pulley, that'd be perfect too! :notworth: :notworth: :notworth:
Thats what I figured! :thumb: I just wanted to ask to be sure.:D It shall be done!

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Biker Bill said:
Thats what I figured! :thumb: I just wanted to ask to be sure.:D It shall be done!
Yer sew smawrt! I can't wait to put it on! :dance: You want your tire yet?

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright Kerri. Last pic before Tig and Powder Coating. Any changes let me know. Pretty simple guard, shouldn't be anyting left to get right.:D I'm excited to see it finished. In fact I like it better then my guard. Guess I'll be making another.

Attachments

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

OH F$%@ YEAH!!! AWESOME job, Bill!!!! :notworth: Careful...you might make some money off of those!!!

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
Biker Bill said:
Alright Kerri. Last pic before Tig and Powder Coating. Any changes let me know. Pretty simple guard, shouldn't be anyting left to get right.:D I'm excited to see it finished. In fact I like it better then my guard. Guess I'll be making another.
That one looks awesome!!!

·
Carbon Yeti
4,598 Posts
Looks great Bill! I don't think Joyce would care much for it. Too much exposed belt next to her toes. Oh well, for the solo riders it looks cool.

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alrighty there Kerri, I finally have your belt guard TiG welded up and ready for Powder Coat.:dance: Sorry for the delay but I was/am really busy here at work (long story). Anyway I'll get it PC'd in the morning and in the mail buy the afternoon!:D

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Bill, you ARE the heat!!! I can't wait to see it! :notworth: And your tire is going to go out tomorrow, UPS, just like I said. Thanks Bill! :cheers:

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Last pic.

Attachments

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
:dance: Come on UPS!!!! :dance:

·
Deputy Rally Rouser
1,795 Posts
DAAAAaaaannngg! That's sweeeeeeet! Dude--what can I trade you (up to and including U.S. Gubment legal tender) for a chromed one???

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
DiveHog said:
DAAAAaaaannngg! That's sweeeeeeet! Dude--what can I trade you (up to and including U.S. Gubment legal tender) for a chromed one???
Sorry dude. This is a one and done deal.:D

·
Deputy Rally Rouser
1,795 Posts
Biker Bill said:
Sorry dude. This is a one and done deal.:D
Boo hoo... :sad:

Well, it does look great. Now I'm going to have to do something interesting with mine...

:)

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
I got it today...first impression is:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Thanks Bill!! It's awesome!!! I just hope our lower shock bolts are the same size...guess I shoulda checked that...I'll let you know! But it looks great and will be awesome looking on the bike!

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
NightMare said:
I got it today...first impression is:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Thanks Bill!! It's awesome!!! I just hope our lower shock bolts are the same size...guess I shoulda checked that...I'll let you know! But it looks great and will be awesome looking on the bike!
If it's any problem... M12 is the nut size I used (04' B obviously). I should of asked too. You know what they say about assuming things.

I'm glad you like it Kerri!:D :dance:

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
It fits!!! It's awesome!!! I love it!!! YES, I'll post pix as soon as I get a chance...relax! Bill, you are the cooliest! :notworth:

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
NightMare said:
It fits!!! It's awesome!!! I love it!!! YES, I'll post pix as soon as I get a chance...relax! Bill, you are the cooliest! :notworth:
OK now... It's been over 20 minutes where are those pics???:hidesbeh:

Thanks Kerri!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts