·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone in tassie interested in sharing knowledge? i have an 08 nrs

·
Registered
340 Posts
Mate whilst I do not have a NRS I have enjoyed a StreetRod VRSCR since November 2005.:D

·
Wick
546 Posts
Ill share any knoledge I can. Search this forum and you will find everything you have time to find.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good to hear from you both, Tel and Wick. will keep an eye out for you around the traps, i will talk about any or all bikes, enjoy swapping ideas and experiences.

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Good to hear from you both, Tel and Wick. will keep an eye out for you around the traps, i will talk about any or all bikes, enjoy swapping ideas and experiences.
Shane is that you.... I have a mate returning to Tassie from Darwin with a 2010 NRS, I have an 08 with thundermax, toxic turbine exhaust, V&H digital dash, K&N filter etc. just about to do some engine work now.

Jason Dale

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
G'day Jason
long time no here from. So you finally grew some taste lol. my ph number hasnt changed if you have lost it fatso in canberra has it or pm me

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
oi

Shane,
is it true that your NRS actually ran quicker and faster than the detstroyer???? either you got a quick assed NRS or a slow as **** destroyer!!!!!:stooge:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no Jas neither lol

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
time runs slowly in Tas.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts