Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was the 2007 Night Rod Special ever ment to be a low production "SPECIAL" motorcycle??? Obviously that would be a NO since they are producing it again for 2008. My question is: "Is this a model you think will be in the VRSC lineup for a few years or will be gone by 2009??? " I am just curious:moped:

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wonder if it will ever stop being all black??

·
Shelby Stanga Rocks
8,199 Posts
JDR_ROD said:
I wonder if it will ever stop being all black??
Yea and they call it the VRSCAW.

·
Registered
49 Posts
well according to my inside sources "it is a special edition" and only has a "two year run" so that means to me that 08 is the last year of it.

·
myvrodrocks
6,021 Posts
yea? Well according to everyone elses inside sources it was supposed to be a one year run...but look where beliving that crap got everyone.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Splatz400 said:
well according to my inside sources "it is a special edition" and only has a "two year run" so that means to me that 08 is the last year of it.
Well that is too bad, gave life back into the VROD line and now that all the Fat has been cut away from the series and the 3 remaining models are excellent it would be a shame, but I would rather see it go away than turn into a 2 tone Painted attrocity like that new 105 Anneversary edition, looks like a Bike dressed up like a Cheap Whore

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I guess if the bike is selling well enough Harley would not want to get rid of it

·
1130cc Mike
1,860 Posts
The paint on the 105 anniversary is awful, maybe in the sun it would look better. I can understand why the Street Rod is gone due to sales but they are still the only V Rod that can take a right hand turn with some speed, without grinding down the exhaust.

Is that really the new regulator location I just saw on the '08's? Down at the bottom of the radiator housing makes it look like a dirt catcher.

·
Army spark jockey
3,091 Posts
the copper would have to look better in the sun

·
Bone Stock B Model
8,639 Posts
This bike has been a huge seller for them, I highly doubt they would just end production when dealers cant keep them in stock.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
smoothrod said:
This bike has been a huge seller for them, I highly doubt they would just end production when dealers cant keep them in stock.

Yeah you got to be right

1 - 13 of 13 Posts