Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright.... so, after tons of reading through the forum...and checking out Street Vibrations in Reno this weekend, I would like to put the bike under the knife....

Heres the bike how I got it

Heres how it currently sits..

Not much done to it so far, except added mileage lol...

I put the base plate, back rest, and luggage rack on...just made it topless yesterday...and installed new bars today...I also put some cheap boots on the forks..but you can see one ripped...

My goal is for everything to be black (which is why I got the Night Rod...for the black frame and parts)

I need to either powder coat all my chrome pieces...or trade someone that wants chrome..if they have black.

·
_NoHighLikeMostHigh_
2,132 Posts

Attachments

·
_NoHighLikeMostHigh_
2,132 Posts
dmlkm, how much do you want for your PC'd parts?

I was quoted $750 to PC everything black...Im gonna ask Tyson what he can do as well
I'd be happy with $60 for both, includes shipping.

·
Premium Member
1,053 Posts
Powder coating over chrome is such a waste! Winter is kicking in and there are many on here whom would like chrome instead of alloy. Digital knight is one I know of, he would swap with you in a heart beat.

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Blizz, I have a set of black sliders (good condition, never installed since PC'ing) I'll sell you for $100 shipped. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Wish I had seen this earlier...I just gave away a set of black stocker mirrors... :(

·
In the Shark Tank!!!
1,633 Posts
Digging up old posts.... Priceless. He wont reply to those of us who tried to help him out.

I hope he will at least pull the chrome and NOT PC it.

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Dagnabbit...shoulda looked at the date... :banghead:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts