Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
rogervrod
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am led to believe the choice of exhausts for the night rod is limited due to centre pegs, has anyone any experience of fitting exhausts and whether any further alterations are neccessary.
rog

·
The Pharoah Rider
402 Posts
I am led to believe the choice of exhausts for the night rod is limited due to centre pegs, has anyone any experience of fitting exhausts and whether any further alterations are neccessary.
rog
it appears from your post that this is your first, as an advise from a newbie DON'T go this way. Google around using the image search, check the best look you like, check the price. If it fits your wallet, buy it immediately because this specific question is like a chain reaction, like you are searching something on the net and suddenly you forgot what you were searching for.

Every member has his opinion and his point of view so the probability of a single opinion is minimal. I tried to settle on a certain exhaust but till now am still confused.

The choice is not limited as you think, it varies from a complete system to slip-ons or even modding your own stock ones so its your choice.

Cheers, enjoy your ride and ride it like you stole it

·
rogervrod
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for that how do I modify my standard system. i have been told that I can remove the cat and that makes it run better.

·
day dreaming...
1,795 Posts
I can confirm that CFR and thunderheader will fit the mid controls (07-08 D) without any mods.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts