Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
any idea what that seat is made out of? foam rubber?

·
Autobanmod
9,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not much info avaialble, he wrote something about "Thunderbike" exhaust and that he made the seat himself, that's all.

·
MSF Ridercoach
276 Posts
Different strokes for different folks... Looks like quality work but I am pretty sure I hate all of it...

·
Danish Biker
207 Posts
Why buy a Vrod and use alot lot of money to make it look like all the other crap custom HD`s?

·
LEX MALLA LEX NULLA
1,072 Posts
Seems like some of the most radical custom V-Rods are done over in Europe. When Stefy had her site up, I use to marvel at all the wild looking V-Rods from bike shows over there.

Interesting bike

·
Registered Boozer
1,529 Posts
jesus you guys are harsh. on second thought, its just differing opinions. carry on.

maybe i am misinterpreting the images i have seen, but does it seem like europe loves the vrod considerably more than here in the USA?

·
brett
9,338 Posts
good example of ,just cos its been customizesd ,dont make it good in my book, but who cares what i think ,its the owner that has gotta like it and thats all that counts

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
jesus you guys are harsh. on second thought, its just differing opinions. carry on.

maybe i am misinterpreting the images i have seen, but does it seem like europe loves the vrod considerably more than here in the USA?
They sure do a lot more extensive customizing to it. This one is just to damn loud - busy and a mesh of styles.

·
Can U See me now
1,672 Posts
Would anyone here actually buy that bike? Lots of work that looks like lots of crap. Here we can say it is shit, in person we would say his bike looks good for his style.

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
honestly.. the worst part to me is the license plate holder.. i just don't care for those..

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts

That motorcycle looks like garbage.I'll bet the magazine mail order company laughed all the way to the bank.
Now that's harsh!

honestly.. the worst part to me is the license plate holder.. i just don't care for those..
I though that was a computer monitor holder.

·
_NoHighLikeMostHigh_
2,130 Posts
I think it is ugly. I showed my wife and she couldn't believe how ugly it was.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts