Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The baddest and rarest paint set. Probably will never get another chance to buy one of these sets factory new in boxes. NIB never mounted 7 piece set and only removed to take pics. Fits 180 fenders. Check out “Big Red”, the bike by Ohio V-rod for pics of this set on a bike. Crazy beautiful. Txt is best, 704-657-3179. $2200

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That’s cool. It wasn’t a factory item so must have been a add on. I’ve never seen a set on a bike other than “Big Red”, which is a one off custom bike. If you have never seen that one, you have to google it. One of the nicest V-rods I’ve ever seen.

·
Registered
60 Posts
That’s cool. It wasn’t a factory item so must have been a add on. I’ve never seen a set on a bike other than “Big Red”, which is a one off custom bike. If you have never seen that one, you have to google it. One of the nicest V-rods I’ve ever seen.
Yeah, I considered buying that bike.

I'd love to have an extra set for just in case. But at this point, I'm not sure I'm keeping the bike. Parts are getting to be a pain in the ass to get, as well as outrageously expensive.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts