Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Black 2007 VRSCD
153 Posts
I don't think they will and those are really beat up. :(
If you didn't want black I would say do what I did. "Drag Specialties Python Mamba Mufflers for 91 to 2010 FXD Dyna PN 1801-0362 (slip on)" $60 look much nicer, sound 200% better, much shorter they are louder but chrome. A couple mods and you're in like flin for a total cost including nuts & bolts of about $70.
Cut them at the 2 in width, slice the ends back about 1 & 1/2 inches, make a bracket to hang off the original hanger, paint the new bracket you're done about 2 hours in all.
Drinkware Tableware Automotive tire Wood Asphalt

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

·
Registered
Black 2007 VRSCD
153 Posts
OK looking for them online the prices are nuts! Long Beach Motor Cycle Swap Meet is where I got mine for $60. Not sure is they had them in black.
I'm pretty sure lol from these guys ""No Limit Kustoms" 604 S Marengo Ave, Alhambra, CA. 91803. Cell 323-899-4296 Shop 625-382-1466. They even said if I couldn't get them to fit bring the bike in and they would get them to work. But I figured it out and did it myself.

·
Registered
2006 VRSCD
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. That looks sweet but I’m really looking for a two into one to cut down on the bulk. Not a fan of that giant exhaust taking up the entire side of the bike. My FXDX had a Screamin Eagle 2 into 1 that is about what I’m hoping for on this bike. Black is just a preference. I’d take chrome too.

·
Registered
Black 2007 VRSCD
153 Posts
Thanks. That looks sweet but I’m really looking for a two into one to cut down on the bulk. Not a fan of that giant exhaust taking up the entire side of the bike. My FXDX had a Screamin Eagle 2 into 1 that is about what I’m hoping for on this bike. Black is just a preference. I’d take chrome too.
There are not too many VROD parts at the swamp meet. :( But I do see a few things I will keep an eye open for a 2 into 1 setup and grab there phone number. The swap meet is only once a month on the last Sunday of each month.

·
Registered
310 Posts
2009-2016 Harley Davidson VROD V-Rod D&D FAT CAT BLACK EXHAUST MUFFLER SYSTEM | eBay

I was wondering if this exhaust would fit my ‘06 Nightrod. Looking for something cheap, black, and more compact than the original.
O6 D here Also. Mid-ctrls cut down options.
Mount Fabs/mods needed for some exhausts.
V&H made a 2-1 for D's and R's-discontinued

I did vmod1 - remove stock inner baffles. + open airbox and tuner stage 1
I like sound, better throttle response. little hp gain.
loaded generic SE pipes with free-flowing AF tune.

·
Registered
138 Posts
O6 D here Also. Mid-ctrls cut down options.
Mount Fabs/mods needed for some exhausts.
V&H made a 2-1 for D's and R's-discontinued

I did vmod1 - remove stock inner baffles. + open airbox and tuner stage 1
I like sound, better throttle response. little hp gain.
loaded generic SE pipes with free-flowing AF tune.

stevemcgov, I did the same thing on mine and rode it for two years until I found a used V&H Comp 2 into 1. Believe it or not, the Comp 2 into 1 is actually louder than VMod!:cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts