Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member and new owner of a 2016 NRS. Can someone help me out… I saw a seat in the classifieds and I cannot reply to the member. What do I need to do in order to reply to threads? Is there a waiting period?

Hitman59 if you see this please message me I need the seat you have.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
You have to be a member for over 10 days and have made over 10 posts in the normal forum sections. Then you will be able to place ads in the wanted sections and send PMs.

·
Registered Insane
2003 VRSCA
259 Posts
No kidding! If you ever want to ride out, let me know! I've got a little one-bike personal use shop with all the tools if you ever want to just hang out and maybe customize yours a little. I do it just for the fun of it.

-Sean

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No kidding! If you ever want to ride out, let me know! I've got a little one-bike personal use shop with all the tools if you ever want to just hang out and maybe customize yours a little. I do it just for the fun of it.

-Sean
Appreciate that!
This was my last bike…
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive exterior Automotive lighting

·
VRSC est -03
3,095 Posts
Tasteful Fat Boy build. Well done. How is the Boy compared to the V-rod?

Reactions: SUP_yohh

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tasteful Fat Boy build. Well done. How is the Boy compared to the V-rod?
Thanks.
it was a nice ride. I do sort of miss it but that’s probably because of all the work I did to it. It was comfortable and not as fast. The one different feeling about it is wind. What I noticed is the side winds don’t push you from the top, it’s more of a feeling of the bike pushing out from under you from the solid wheels. Takes a few windy rides to get used to it. I also think the fatboy needed more coercing in the turns due to the fatter front tire. I prefer a fatter front though.

Still wanted a V-Rod for a long time so here I am. I’ll eventually get a Road Glide for some longer rides and such. But the V-Rod will serve its purpose for horsing around town.
I’m sure I will have the V-Rod apart in due time.
I keep watching classifieds but can’t post in them yet. Looking for a clean rear fender without the passenger backrest and luggage rack.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts