Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Black Angel
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings guys and girls!!

First thing first, I would like to wish you all the best in New 2011 year!

Now rest:

My name is Lana, still standing, riding and working in Croatia.
I represent Ladies Of Harley here in our Pleter Chapter.

With two Harleys in garage ( Sportster 883 Xl C & Softail Deuce SE ) i start to feel strong relationship with HD bikes, But my biggest wish is to have V-Rod SE, but in unique way, special just for me, so the idea is given to my friend and now its time to build one!

Pictures with time, but I would need help with understanding, getting, finding parts, so I think u might help me ;)

If u have any questions, please be free to ask!

Regards,
Lana

·
Guitar, not Gator
8,049 Posts
:welcome: from Dallas Texas USA. After having a V-Rod and a couple EVO's, I prefer the air-cooled version. That being said, the people on this forum are pretty awsome, so I stick around.

Make sure you check out the sister website: http://www.harley-davidsonforums.com/

·
Justpassinthru
8,976 Posts
Welcome Lana ! Had a air Cooled Sportster twenty years and sold it and got a 2005se Vrod and All I ever needed for power and driving and Smile on my Face every mile down the Road. Let you decide after driving one !

·
Tie One On
1,645 Posts
Croatia, cool !
How is the winter over there ?
Welcome to the forum :))

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Wecome from the Uk, was in your really nice country last summer.

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Black Angel
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
2 Thunder : Yeah, I was rising on Ducati, so to get into HD mood and skills of new riding we brought Sportster into garage, and I fall in love.
But my 185 cm and long legs, Sportster is not managing that well, and 883 ccm is just little bit low for my taste.
So I am into V-rod, and now in process to find and get one.

Friend of mine, just import motor and buying rest of the parts to make custom one, but too much money for bike that is not under all my wishes, and here in this country even air costs more then usual...

2 jimlove : I am glad to hear that, and hopefully I will be seeing u this year also, for Croatian Harley Days 26-29 May on Adriatic coast, Biograd

2 Tie_One_On : ;) Well in some way it is cool, and good part that cold left us for now, so we will enjoy little bit of winter riding tomorrow, cause freezing our asses under -12 its so NOT cool;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts