Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy,
hope ya'll don't mind a newbie Texan dropping in from time to time. While I am not a V-Rod owner, I do ride a Harley. "Th' B/+ch" as I affectionately call her. A 1989 softail frame with a 78 Shovel that's bumped to 102" now. What can I say, I love her, . :thumb:

I'm a full time refinery worker in South Texas with a custom motorcycle parts business on the side.

I am also a member of Chopper Dogs and Club Chopper.
I hope to learn more about V-Rods from you guys and hope I can share a little info. myself.
:kaz:

Attachments

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome to the forum Wayne. Glad to have you here and I took a look at your site, looks like some nice stuff you have.

Max

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Max,
I just happened across someone you know. Frank Storms. Turns out we talked before bike week. I'm surounded by V-Rodders all the sudden! :confused:
It's great too, because this is an area I have lots to learn in. Being a shift worker and control board operator fulltime, I have lots of time to sit here and shoot the breeze because I sit on my butt for 12 hours. I'll have to remember to keep it civialized in here though. The other place I hang out (ChopperDogs) is a.........how should I say it......it's what you would call "Extremely Verbal" I guess. :D

·
Registered
974 Posts
Welcome,
We love input - as well as sharing here .
Lots to read and see. :welcome:

BobT

·
2,552 Posts
Totally Wayno

:vrodforu: It was good to talk to you on the phone today. Glad you decided to introduce yourself. Do not be a stranger. Also can you help me out on the Apollo mirrors. The person that I ordered them from received a verbal commitment from Eurocomponents that I would for sure receive them before bike week and now they say they only have one side and the other will take 4-6 weeks more. I know you told me that you had a good relationship with them. I have not been so lucky. Can you help :helpme: .

Most Respectfully
Frank

1 - 8 of 8 Posts