Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just traded my Honda Harley for a real Harley. I bought a 2012 Vrod Night Rod special Denim black...I am only 32 years old and I couldnt buy a Pawpaw bike just yet to I decided to buy the sport instead.. I am here for advice and experiences from others. Nice to meet all of you... Capt Derel Bertrand

·
Registered
801 Posts
Welcome :)

I think you're mixed up. That's a Night Rod Special, not a Night Train.
Where in Louisiana are you located? I know that's not the Lafayette dealership. Looks like the one off of Seigan (however it's spelled). You went the same route as me and started with a Shadow. Good choice.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome :)

I think you're mixed up. That's a Night Rod Special, not a Night Train.
Where in Louisiana are you located? I know that's not the Lafayette dealership. Looks like the one off of Seigan (however it's spelled). You went the same route as me and started with a Shadow. Good choice.
I dont know why I keep on calling it a night train. I guess it sounds cooler in my head. But your right its the one off of Seigan lane. I first off went to Cajun Harley. I walked in there and no one even attempted to help me. They looked at me and didnt say a word. No Hello, how are you, **** you or anything else. So my wife said lets goto Baton Rouge loud enough for everyone to hear. As soon as I got to the Baton Rouge dealer someone greeted me. Asked me how I was doing and if I needed help. He had a sale just cause he opened his mouth.

Lafayette loses alot of business because of their smug employees. But to answer your question I am from the Lafayette area.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Yeah. I've got to go to Cajun today to order the rubber grommet seat thing today. There's a woman that I deal with in the parts dept, Bonnie I think... She's awesome. And another guy. I like dealing with those two. A few of the other guys I don't really like because they've kind of given me attitudes in person and on the phone. Especially the service dept woman. If I need service I go to The Bike Shop. Awesome guy that I trust with my stuff. Speaking of I needa hit that dude up for my dyno tune. I got my front tire changed there a couple of
Months ago.

There's a few vrods in town. I've seen a couple of chrome ones, but only one other night rod special. I know where that guy lives and it's always covered.

You can usually find me zipping around town running loops around johnston and amb when I'm bored.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

1 - 8 of 8 Posts